38. J. Oh,* I. Jeon,* D. Kim, Y. You, D. Baek, S. J. Kang, and J. Lee "Highly Stable Upconverting Nanocrystal−Polydiacetylenes Nanoplates for Orthogonal Dual Signaling-Based Detection of Cyanide" ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2020, ASAP
37. S. K. Kim, Y. Yoon, J. H. Ryu, J. H. Kim, S. Ji, W. Song, S. Myung, J. Lim, H. -K. Jung, S. S. Lee, J. Lee, K. -S. An " Recyclable High‐Performance Polymer Electrolyte Based on a Modified Methyl Cellulose–Lithium Trifluoromethanesulfonate Salt Composite for Sustainable Energy Systems" ChemSusChem 2019, 12, 1 – 10
36. M. Jang, S. K. Kim, J. Lee, S. Ji, W. Song, S. Myung, J. Lim, S. S. Lee, H.-K. Jung, J. Lee* & K. -S. An "Amplifying gas sensor performance by embedding a cellulose-based buffer layer in organic transistors" J. Mater. Chem. C, 2019, 7, 14504--14510
35. R. Boppella, F. M. Mota, J. W. Lim, S. T. Kochuveedu, S. Ahn, J. Lee, D. Kawaguchi, K. Tanaka & D. H. Kim* "Plasmon and Upconversion Mediated Broadband Spectral Response in TiO2 Inverse Opal Photocatalysts for Enhanced Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting" ACS Appl. Energy Mater. 2019, 2, 3780−3790
34. H. Kim, Y. You, D. Kang, D. Jeon, S. Bae, Y. Shin, J. Lee*, J. Lee*, & J. Ryu* "Modular Layer‐by‐Layer Assembly of Polyelectrolytes, Nanoparticles, and Molecular Catalysts into Solar‐to‐Chemical Energy Conversion Devices" Adv. Func. Mater., 2019, 1906407
33. T. K. Lee, J. Lee*, & S. K. Kwak* "Prediction of selective formation of Chair- and Boat type hydrogenated graphene via birch reduction" Chem. Mater., 2019, 31, 4584-4590
32. J. Hong, Y. Shin, S. Kim, J. Lee*, & C. Cha* "Complex Tuning of Physical Properties of Hyperbranched Polyglycerol‐Based Bioink for Microfabrication of Cell‐Laden Hydrogels" Adv. Func. Mater., 2019, 29(13), 1808750
31. Singh, V. K., Yu, C., Badgujar, S., Kim, Y., Kwon, Y., Kim, D. Kim, J. Lee, T. Akhter, G. Thangavel, L.S. Park, J. Lee, P. C. Nandajan, R. Wannemacher, B. Millian-Medina, L. Luer, K. S. Kim*, J. Gierschner*, & M.S. Kwon*. "Highly efficient organic photocatalysts discovered via a computer-aided-design strategy for visible-light-driven atom transfer radical polymerization". Nature Catalysis, 2019, 1(10), 794.
30. K. Baek, J. G. LEE, A. Cha, J. Lee*, K. An*, & S. J. Kang* "Chemically impregnated NiO catalyst for molten electrolyte based gas-tank-free Li-O2 battery", J. Power Sources, 2018, 402, 68–74
29. J. Lee, S. Seo, J. Kim* "Rapid light-driven color transition of novel photoresponsive polydiacetylene molecules", ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. 2018, 10, 3164-3169
28. H. Kwon, F. M. Mota, K. Chung, Y. J. Jang, J. K. Hyun, J. Lee, D. H. Kim* "Enhancing solar light-driven photocatalytic activity of mesoporous carbon-TiO2 hybrid films via upconversion coupling", ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2017,
27. S. Jeong , H. Park, D. Seom, J. Choi, K. B. Hong, J. Lee, C. Kim, J-K Kim*, & M-H. Park* "Modulatory funtionalization of gold nanorods using supramolecular assemblies", Chemistry An Asian journal., 2017, 12, 2591-2596
26. Y. J. Jang , E. Kim, S. Ahn, K. Chung, J. Kim, H. Kim, H. Wang, J. Lee*, D. Kim*‡, & D. Kim*† "Upconversion-Triggered Charge Separation in Polymer Semiconductors", J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 2017, 8, 364–369
25.H. B. Eral, E. R. Safai, B. Keshavarz, J. J. Kim, J. Lee, P. S. Doyle "Governing principles of alginate microparticle synthesis with centrifugal
forces", Langmuir, 2016, 32 (28), 7198–7209
24. J. Lee*, S. Seo*, M. Kwon, D. Seo, J. Kim "Stimuli-responsive Matrix-assisted Colorimetric Water Sensor of Polydiacetylene Nanofibers",
ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. 2015, 7 (36), 20342-20348
23. J. Lee*, G. Goff*, A. Gupta, W. A. Hill. P. S. Doyle " High-throughput Synthesis of Encoded Hydrogel Particles for Biosensing using Contact Flow-lithography" Advanced Science, 2015, 1500149
22. K. Bong, J. Lee, P. S. Doyle "Stop Flow Lithography in Perfluoropolyether (PFPE) Microfluidic Channels", Lab Chip, 2014,14, 4680.
21. J. Lee, P. Bisso, R. L. Srinivas, J.J. Kim, A. Swiston, P. S. Doyle “A Universal Particle Encoding Architecture for Robust, Process-Inert Multiplexing” Nature Materials. 2014. 13. 524.
20. S. Seo, J. Lee, E.-J. Choi, J.-Y. Song, and J. Kim “Polydiacetylene Liposome Microarray toward Influenza A Virus Detection: Effect of Target Size on Turn-on Signaling” Macromolecular Rapid Communication. 2013, 34, 743. Appeared as a Back cover.
19. J. Lee, J. Kim “Multiphasic Sensory Alginate Particle having Polydiacetylene Liposome for Selective and More Sensitive Multi Targeting Detection” Chem. Mater., 2012, 24, 2817
18. J. Lee, S. Seo, J. Kim “Colorimetric Detection of Warfare Gases by Polydiacetylenes toward Equipment-free detection” Adv. Func. Mater. 2012, 22, 1632 (Appeared as back cover, highlighted in Scientific American, The SicenceTimes, OBR (Oxbridge Biotech Roundtable), Cnet, Bioprepwatch, MConnex, UM News.
17. D. H. Kang , H. Jung , N. Ahn , J. Lee, S. Seo , K.-Y. Suh, J. Kim and K. Kim “Biomimetic detection of aminoglycosidic antibiotics using polydiacetylene–phospholipids supramolecules” Chem. Commun. 2012, 48, 5313.
16. D. Kang, H.-S. Jung, J. Lee, S. Seo, J. Kim, K. Kim, K. Suh. "Design of polydiacetylene-phospholipid supramolecules for enhanced stability and sensitivity" Langmuir 2012, 28, 7551–7556
15. K. Lee, J. Lee, E, Jeong, A. Kronk, K. S. Elenitoba-Johnson, M. S. Lim, J. Kim “Conjugated Polyelectrolyte-Antibody Hybrid Molecules for Live Cell Imaging” Adv. Mater. 2012, 24, 2479.
14. J. Lee, E. Jeong, J. Kim “Selective and Sensitive Detection of Melamine by Intra/inter Liposomal Interaction of Polydiacetylene Liposomes” Chem. Commun. 2011, 47, 358 (‘Emerging Investigators’ issue’).
13. S. Lee, J. Lee, C. H. Lee, Y. Jung, J. Kim “Nonpolymeric Thermosensitive Benzenetricarboxamides” Langmuir, 2011, 27, 1560–1564.
12. J. Lee, H. Jun, J. Kim, "Polydiacetylene Liposome Microarrays for Selective and Sensitive Mercury (II) Detection," Adv. Mater. 2009, 21, 3674. “Appeared as an inside cover and highlighted by BRIC (Biological Research Information Center/Postech in Korea)”
11. J. Lee, H.-J. Kim, J. Kim, “Polydiacetylene Liposome Arrays for Selective Potassium Detection" J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2008, 130, 5010.
10. J. Lee*, H.-J. Kim*, T. Kim, T. S. Lee, J. Kim, "Highly Emissive Self-assembled Organic Nanoparticles having Dual Color Capacity for Targeted Immunofluorescence Labeling," Adv. Mater. 2008, 20, 1117. Equally contributed, “(Highlighted by "Noteworthy Chemistry" a news weekly published by the ACS (American Chemical Society) and also highlighted by Nanomaterials News intertechpira.com)”
9. J. Lee, S. Lee, J.-M. Kim. “Fluorogenic Conjugated Polymer Fibers from Amphiphilic Diacetylene Supramolecules” Macromol. Res. 2008, 16, 73.
8. H. Park, J. Lee, H. Choi, D. J. Ahn, J.-M. Kim. “Rational Design of Supramolecular Conjugated Polymers Displaying Unusual Colorimetric Stability upon Thermal Stress” Adv. Funct. Mater. 2007, 17. 3447.
7. K. Park, J. Lee, H. Park, E.-H. Oh and J.-M. Kim “Vancomycin-induced morphological transformation of self-assembled amphiphilic diacetylene supramolecules”, Chem. Commun. 2007, 410.
6. S. Lee, J. Lee, and J.-M. Kim, “Cyclodextrin-Induced Fluorescence Enhancement of an Ionic Polyacetylene Having Phenylethylpyridinium Groups”, Macromol. Sympo, 2007, 249, 67.
5. S. W. Lee, C. D. Kang, D. H. Yang, J. Lee, J.-M. Kim, D. J. Ahn and S. J. Sim, “The Development of a Generic Bioanalytical Matrix Using Polydiacetylenes”, Adv. Mat. 2007, 17, 2038.
4. J.-M. Kim, S.-K. Chae, Y. B. Lee, J. Lee, G. S. Lee, T.-Y. Kim, and D. J. Ahn, “Polydiacetylene Supramolecules Embedded in PVA Film for Strip-type Chemosensors”, Chemistry Letters, 2006, 35, 560.
3. J.-M. Kim, Y.-B. Lee, D.H. Yang, J. Lee, G.S. Lee, and D. J. Ahn,”A Polydiacetylene-Based Fluorescent Sensor Chip”, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2005, 127, 17580.
2. J.-M. Kim, J. Lee, J. Lee, S.-Y. Woo, D. J. Ahn, “Unique Effects of Cyclodextrins on the Formation and Colorimetric Transition of Polydiacetylene Vesicles“, Macromol. Chem. Phys. 2005, 206, 2299.
1. J.-M. Kim, J. Lee, H. Choi, D. Sohn, D. J. Ahn, "Rational Design and In-Situ FTIR Analyses of Colorimetrically Reversibe Polydiacetylene Supramolecules", Macromol. 2005, 38, 9366.